Monday, April 11, 2011

Things I'm thankful for


1. I'm so thankful for the smell of rosemary. It is one of my favorite smells. And it makes the most beautiful house plant. 2. I'm so thankful for the rain, thunder & lightning. I just want all of my family to be safely inside to enjoy it!!! =) 3. I'm so thankful for the opportunity to meet new people. At church, the ball fields, the tennis courts, soccer fields and at work. They're are so many amazing people that inspire me. 4. I'm so thankful for decorating blogs. I love peeking into other's worlds and seeing how they furnish & style their spaces!!! =) One of my favorite blogs is Isabella & Max Rooms found here http://isabellaandmaxrooms.blogspot.com/ 5. I'm so thankful for cameras. I love taking photos of my family and my little life. Documenting my short time here!!!

Little Bear got the game ball tonight!!! He was so proud. It was the first hit off the pitching machine this season.


No comments: