Monday, January 05, 2009

I love my life!

I love my life. I have three beautiful, polite children that love me. How blessed can one girl get? My sweet boy, Will is 11-1/2 and he is getting so big. He is starting to make wise decisions, and that is a comfort in itself. I was sooo afraid that I wasn't doing my job, because I have to stay on him constantly. "Will, put your shoes in the basket, Will, did you feed the dogs?, Will, brush your teeth, Will, courteousy flush! - seriously, I say his name at least 25 times a day.

Ms. Landon is such a teenager. She is all into fashion and looking her best. From her hair, her clothes, her teeth, her shoes, her accessories, everything is perfect. I can't believe that she's mine! She adores the Jonas Brothers and Jon and Kate Plus 8. It drives me crazy, because she talks about both of them all the time. Bug I'm very proud of her academically and I know that it will take her very far, if that's what she wants and if that's what God has in store for her.

My Little Bear, Ryan, is so polite and constantly moving. He is a lover and is always giving compliments (he tells me that I'm beautiful), but on the other hand, he is demanding and can be sneaky. He doesn't forget anything and he can be aggressive...kinda like his mama.

I'm sitting in my little house listening to the rain, proud that I have the kids in bed and making a list of things that I would like to change, accomplish, and things that I would like to learn. I've made a commitment to begin to really pray for my family but also my friends. I want to be a prayer warrior. If I can't help folks with my advice, money or phone calls, I can at least pray for them.

So many of my friends are going through things. I have a friend that is a 38 year old, high school English teacher that has Huntington's disease. Another friend has a daughter that has cancer. Several friends have sick parents or have just lost their parent. Some of my family and friends are having difficulties with their businesses or having a job at all.

I'm so thankful for God's Grace and I smell new beginnings in the air. I'm actually excited. I wonder who my Lord is preparing me for and I can't wait to meet him!!!! My prayer is that he loves the Lord more than anything else, that he is brave, that he loves my children, that he is honest and loves to be loved. I can't wait! My children are fabulous and I pray for a Godly man to help me raise them. He'll need a lot of wisdom! God is so good and life is wonderful.

No comments: