Saturday, April 26, 2008

Just a swanging

I was called out to the backyard to find my Wilbur in the tree hanging on a vine like it was a swing. I was a little surprised at Will's climbing considering he had been complaining of chest pains all afternoon due to the breath being knocked out of him during his soccer game at noon. I guess he was feeling better!

We've had a great weekend so far, other than Ryan's t-ball game being cancelled because of the Talladega race. One of the coaches on the opposing team works for Buffalo Rock a sponsor of Nascar. But the thing is, they didn't bother to tell us until we got to the park. Oh well, we needed the practice.

I've recently joined my high school alumni site catching up with friends that I went to high school with. It's great to see friends that I've not seen in years being Moms and Dads and where they are now. Surprisingly, a lot of the folks have stayed in the area, and a lot of them married people that we went to school with. Almost all of my friends are married, and it feels a little weird adding the status that I'm divorced. I feel different. =( Oh well, that's life and that's where God has me right now.

I'm looking forward to church tomorrow. I need to be recharged and spend some good time with the girls in my Sunday School class. They are all so wonderful and we are like a little family.

In His Grace,

No comments: